| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muroran in January is slightly cold at -2.3 °C (27.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 57.8mm (2.3in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:08 long and the longest day is 9:54 long with an average length of 9:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Muroran January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Muroran, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Muroran:
- Haboro, Japan - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) NNE
- Rumoi, Japan - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) NE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 120 kms (74.6 miles) NNE
- Otaru, Japan - 97 kms (60.3 miles) N
- Sapporo, Japan - 88.1 kms (54.7 miles) NNE
- Obihiro, Japan - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) ENE
- Tomakomai, Japan - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) NE
- Hiroo, Japan - 192.5 kms (119.6 miles) E
- Urakawa, Japan - 149.7 kms (93 miles) E
- Mutsu, Japan - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) S
- Hachinohe, Japan - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SSE