| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muroran in March is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 58.2mm (2.3in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Muroran March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Muroran, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Muroran:
- Haboro, Japan - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) NNE
- Rumoi, Japan - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) NE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 120 kms (74.6 miles) NNE
- Otaru, Japan - 97 kms (60.3 miles) N
- Sapporo, Japan - 88.1 kms (54.7 miles) NNE
- Obihiro, Japan - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) ENE
- Tomakomai, Japan - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) NE
- Hiroo, Japan - 192.5 kms (119.6 miles) E
- Urakawa, Japan - 149.7 kms (93 miles) E
- Mutsu, Japan - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) S
- Hachinohe, Japan - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SSE