| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muroran in October is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Muroran October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Muroran, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Muroran:
- Haboro, Japan - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) NNE
- Rumoi, Japan - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) NE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 120 kms (74.6 miles) NNE
- Otaru, Japan - 97 kms (60.3 miles) N
- Sapporo, Japan - 88.1 kms (54.7 miles) NNE
- Obihiro, Japan - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) ENE
- Tomakomai, Japan - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) NE
- Hiroo, Japan - 192.5 kms (119.6 miles) E
- Urakawa, Japan - 149.7 kms (93 miles) E
- Mutsu, Japan - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) S
- Hachinohe, Japan - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) SSE